This category aims to highlight the benefits of the premanufactured route to self builders and renovators. Government support for this housebuilding route has been strong, but method can be a hugely attractive route for one-off, bespoke projects, too.
Judges will look at overall design, efficiency, innovation, how the premanufactured home route enhanced this project, and how the owners’ needs have been addressed.
Entries should include:
• Pictures of the interior and exterior of the finished home
• A clear set of floorplans and elevation drawings
• A detailed description of the project
• Reference from the homeowner
• Any other information as detailed in the entry form and T&Cs
This award category is not currently running.