In entering the Build It Awards 2020 I agree to the following Entry Rules & Terms & Conditions:
- The Entry fee is £100 + VAT (total £120 to be paid online for each entry).
- Entry forms must not exceed 2 sheets of A4, typed in Tahoma 11pt. This form should be uploaded on the website as stated above.
- In addition to the entry form, up to 6 images can be uploaded with your entry. These should be in .jpeg format (minimum size of 300dpi). Brochures, videos, memory sticks and any other additional materials should not be included and will be ignored by the judges. Please label images with category and entry name.
- If you are shortlisted your images will be displayed on a screen at the Awards Ceremony. All words and images supplied with entries may be used, without charge, to publicise the Awards, at the Ceremony and published by Build It across its platforms after the event. Entrants agree to indemnify Build It against any claims for breach of copyright, as a result of such use.
- In submitting this Entry Declaration you confirm that you are fully authorised and entitled to enter on behalf of the entrant.
- In entering the Awards you are warrantying that your entry is truthful and not deliberately misleading.
- The Judges reserve the right to cancel or amend categories, or move your entry into an alternative category, should they see fit, without prior warning.
- The Judges’ decision is final.